Please Join Us
Hear professionals as they provide referrals and resources to recruit and maintain older workers in your labor force.
Friday, October 4, 2019 | 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
River City Extreme
3875 School Blvd.
Panel of Speakers
- Luke Greiner, DEED – Labor Market Information
- Mary Bauer, Central Minnesota Council on Aging – Breaking the Myths of Older Workers
- Roger Strege, Social Security Advisor through the National Social Security Association; Keynote Speaker – Social Security and Medicare
- Melinda Gau, Quinlivan and Hughes, P.A. – Moving Beyond Compliance: Tips on Creating a Workplace that Embraces Older Workers
- Panel of Experts – Local employers that hire and employ older workers
RSVP to Lori Kampa.
Due in part to a grant from the Initiative Foundation and a generous private donation, there is no charge for this event. A continental breakfast and lunch are included, but seating is limited. Your RSVP is very important.
Initiative Foundation | CareerForce | Career Solutions | Central Minnesota Jobs and Training Services | Minnesota Employment and Economic Development | Region 3 Leadership & Planning Board
This event is part of the CareerForce Untapped Workforce series.