If you have a desire for success, send a resume to KDJS/K95.3/KRVY, Po Box 380, Willmar MN 56201 Attn: Doug Hanson. KDJS/KRVY is an equal opportunity employer.
– submit an application for a full-time Account Executive position. Duties include: managing current client list, prospecting new advertisers, meeting sales goals. Must be self motivated, goal oriented individual with the ability to work independently. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, vacation, and 401K. You must have reliable transportation.
– submit an application for an on air announcer position & future play by play. Requirements include above average language skills, an ability to project your voice clearly, creativity, must be able to multi-task, have a general overall knowledge of music, sports, world, state and local events. General computer ability is also essential. Wage will be based on ability. For more information or to apply, email email@example.com. No Phone calls please.
2018 Fall Job Fair will be held Sept 18, 2018 at the Willmar Conference Center
In Progress Review for Sept 18 th Job Fair Vendor List.
As of Sept 18th 2018:
1. Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry- Serving as a resource to Job Seekers Employers
2. Mills Automotive Group – Sales consultant, Technicians, Warehouse TeamMembers
3. Jennie-O Turkey Store – Forklift operators and Production workers, Plant and Farm maintenance, Farm Workers, Mill operators
4. Prinsco –
5. Central Minnesota Fabricating – CNC Machine Operator, Layout/Welder , CNC Machine operator
6. Rice Care Center, RN/LPN, CNA, TMA, Social Worker
7. Employment Plus, A lot of job opportunities
8. Mn National Guard – Part Time positions, all jobs are open to discussion, Combat, Intelligence/Communications, Aviation, Engineering, Legal, etc
9. Seneca Foods – Glencoe – Seasonal Production workers
10.State of Minnesota – Various Job opportunities
11. Doherty Staffing Solutions – Production, Food Production, Truss Building, Welding, Manufacturing, Assembly
12. VISTAPRAIRIE at Copperleaf – Resident Assistants, Culinary Cooks and aides
13. Ametek, Inc (Manufactures precision components for many types of medical devises @systems, including heart – Mapping, diabetes monitoring, and chronic back pain, production lead, Janitor, production operator
14. RELCO, LLC – Stainless Steel Welders, Construction Field Installers/Welders, Designer/Drafter
15. Transystems –
16. Warner Manufacturing – Assembly operators
17. G&S Staffing, INC – Flaggers for Road Construction, Assembly line, Clerical, Marketing
18. Superior Healthcare – See us on the 18th of Sept at the Job Fair
19. Southern MN Beet Sugar Cooperative – Management positions, factory employees,
20. Minnesota Department of Transportation – Real Estate Representative, Engineer, Civil
Engineer, Technician, and many more.
21. Viking Coca Cola – Drivers CDL, Drivers Non CDL, Merchandisers
22. Doosan Bobcat North America – Welders, Material Handlers, Machinist
23. Life-Science Innovations – Many Jobs within Select Genetics, Farm Service Elevator, Nova-Tech Engineering, Life Science Innovations and More
24. Christensen Farms – Animal care worker, Repair and Maintenance technician, Production Internship, Multiple Office internships
25. Walmart – Cashiers, Inventory Associates, Cart Pushers, Maintenance, Department MGR, Pharmacy Technician, Optician
26. Command Center – Production, welders, assembly, seasonal, warehouse
27. Ridgewater College
28. Economic Development Commission
29. MN Workforce Center
32. KMRS/ KKOK
more to come…